1
英文打电话
● 打电话人接通电话后可说:
Hello! This is *** speaking.
Could(May)I speak to sb?
但不能问:Who are you?
● 接电话人可说:
Hi, Good morning/afternoon/ evening.
紧接着将自己的电话号码或姓名告诉对方.
This is Jimspeaking.
● 问对方是谁不能说: Who are you?
而应说:Who’s that speaking?
May I have your name? /Is that sb?
● 代人接电话最好说:
What name shall I give?
● 若要离开去叫人,须跟对方说:
Hold the line, please.
I’ll get him/her to phone.
● 若电话要找的人在身边,代接电话的人可说:
It’s for you. 或 For you.
● 如果打电话要找的人不在这样说:
Sorry, he/she isn’t in.
● 如果问对方是否要留话:
May I take a message for you? Could you take a message for me?
● 若对方打错电话,接电话者可说:
Sorry, you’ve dialed the wrong number.
● 打电话人发现拔错号码应说:
Sorry, I’ve dialed the wrong number.
● 若电话的线路忙或有问题可说:
The line is busy. (占线。)
The line isdead. (断线。)
2
电话对答
● 打电话的人找的是你自己
A:Is David there? David在吗?
B:Speaking. 我就是。
This is he. 我就是。
You’re speaking/talking to him. 你正在跟他说话。
This is David. 我就是David。
That’s me. 我就是。
● 打电话的人要找的人不在
A:May I speak to Mr.Liu? 请问 Gates 先生在吗?
B:He’s not here right now. 他现在不在这里。
He’s out. 他出去了。
He’s in a meeting right now. 他现在正在开会。
You’ve just missed him. 你刚好错过他了。
He’s just stepped out. 他刚好出去了。
● 打电话的人要找的人不在,问对方是否要留言。
A:Can I talk to David? 我可以跟David讲话吗?
B:He’s out on his lunch break right now. Would you like to leave a message? 他出去吃午饭了, 你要留言吗?
He’s not available right now. Can I take a message? 他不在,我可以帮你传话吗?
● 打电话的人问他要找的人何时回来
A:Do you know when he will be back? 你知道他什么时候会回来吗?
B:I’m sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉, 我不知道。
I have no idea. 我不知道。
He should be back in 20 minutes. 他应该二十分钟内会回来。
● 打电话的人问他要找的人在哪里
A:Do you have any idea where he is? 你知道他在哪里吗?
B:Sorry. I don’t know. 抱歉,我不知道。
He’s at work right now. Do you want his phone number? 他现在在上班。你要不要他的电话号码?
● 打电话的人要找的人不在,愿意接受对方的留言。
A:Can I leave a message? 我可以留个话吗?
B:Yes. Go ahead, please. 可以, 请继续。
Of course. Hold on for just a second so I can have a pen and paper. 当然。稍等一下让我拿个纸笔。
Sure, if you can excuse me for just a second. Let me find a piece of paper to write it down. 当然,如果你可以等我一下,让我找张纸写下来。
● 接受对方留言时听不清楚, 希望对方重复
A:When he comes back, can you have him call me at this number?
他回来后,能不能让他打这个号码给我?
B:Can you repeat again, please? 能不能请你再重复一次?
Again, please? 再说一次好吗?
Pardon? 抱歉。
Come again, please? 再说一次好吗?
I’m sorry? 抱歉。
● 对方希望留话, 怕听错了, 不想接受对方的留言
A:May I leave amessage? 我能否留个话?
B:You know what? My English is not that great,and I don’t want to miss anything.Would you mind calling back later? 你知道吗? 我的 英文不是非常好, 我不想听错话。你介意稍后再打来吗? 我很抱歉。
If you don’t mind, could you please callback, leave a message on he answering machine? My English is not very good. 如果你不介意 的话,能否请你再打一次,然后在录音机上留言? 我的英文不是很好。
● 打电话的人要找的人是别人,请对方稍等
A:Is David there? David在吗?
B:Yes, he is. One moment, please. 他在,请稍等。
Hold, please. 请稍等。
Let me see if he’s here. Hang on. O.K.? 我看看他在不在。等一下, 好吗?
● 对方打错电话
A:Can I speak toJasmine Deng? 我可以和Jasmine Deng说话吗?
B:Jasmine Deng? I’m sorry, but there’s nobody here by this name.
抱歉,这里没这个人。
I’m sorry. I’m afraid you’ve got the wrong number. 抱歉,恐怕你打错电话。
What number did you dial? 你打几号?
● 如果对方要求和(打电话的人)刚刚已经通过话的人再讲话
A:Can you put David back on?I forgot to tell him something.
你能否请David再来听电话呢? 我忘了跟他讲一件事。
B:Sure. I’ll go get him. 当然! 我这就去叫他
● 如果你打电话,电话没人接(或录音机),
A:Is he there? 他在吗?
No one is there. 没人在。
Nobody answered. 没人接。
No. I got the answering machine. 没有! 是录音机。
● 电话打不通,
A:Did it go through? (电话)打通了吗?
The line was busy. 电话忙线。I got the busy signals.. 电话忙线。
● 请别人去接电话
A:Jasmine, can you answer the phone? 你能不能去接电话? 我在忙。
Can you get it, Jasmine? My hands are tied. Jasmine, 你能不能去接电话? 我现在不能接。
● 如果你接到无人电话
A:Who called? 谁打来的?
B:No one. He hung up on me. 没人。他把电话挂了。
Wrong number, I guess. 打错了,我想。
He hung up without saying a word. 他一句话也没说就把电话挂了。
● 电话留言
Hi! This is David. 嗨!我是David。
I can’t come to the phone at this time. 我现不能接电话。
Please leave a message, 请你留言。
I’ll call you back as soon as possible. 我会尽快回你的电话。
liyanlonglaoshi4
为了避免权属纠纷,特做如下说明:本站内容作品来自用户分享及互联网,仅供参考,无法核实真实出处,并不代表本网站赞同其观点和对其真实性负责,本网站仅提供信息存储空间服务,我们致力于保护作者版权,如果发现本站有涉嫌侵权的内容,欢迎发送邮件至youxuanhao@qq.com 举报,并提供相关证据,一经查实,本站将立刻删除涉嫌侵权内容。
原文标题:教你在各种情景下用英语打电话(电话英语)